List With Me
The two things that I can offer you are:
- Expertise to list your property at the right price so that you get an offer. The right *price* is neither too high nor too low. It is placing your property on the market at the correct price so that you are positioned to sell in a timely manner. The goal is to sell, not just to list the property.
- 30 years of negotiating experience. It is not always easy to keep everyone talking and to keep all parties on track until closing. Real estate negotiations are sensitive and you need an experienced person guiding the procedure.
My proven methods of effective advertising:
- MLS – Your property will be visible to thousands of Realtors around the country through the multiple listing services. In many instances, a Realtor may already be working with a prospective Buyer for your home.
- E-Brochures – Custom “Just Listed” e-brochure will be emailed to hundreds of real estate agents who service Indian River County as well as prospective buyers within my database.
- Internet – 95% of all consumers are using the internet to search for their next home, so I put a lot of emphasis on making sure your property is where it needs to be and presented in a manner that entices the on-line visitor to take a closer look.
- Custom Brochures – Custom Brochures will be designed and printed to showcase your homes best features, copies will be left in your home for potential buyers to take with them after viewing your home and available to prospects who request them online.
- Professional Photography and Virtual Tour – Professional photographs will be taken of your home and a custom virtual tour will be available for online buyers to preview your home. Most prospects are viewing properties online before they decide to look in person. It is critical that the photos be professionally done.
- Staging – I often stage a home for sale. It is important that the home show as well as possible. Sometimes some special “tweaks” will make all the difference when a prospective buyer is looking at pictures online and deciding which properties to see in person.
- Realtor Tour – I will schedule a Realtor Tour allowing our board members to preview your home for any possible buyers they may have.
- Open House – In addition, I will set up an open house, allowing the public to tour your home if it is appropriate.